Friday, November 29, 2013

Hot Autumn Nights Blog Hop





“What’s your idea of a hot autumn night?” Hot tubs, hot cocoa with your honey, or snuggling in front of a crackling fire?

Let us know by commenting and you'll be entered to win a Grand Prize: $70 Barnes & Noble or Amazon Gift Card, winners choice.


I'll be giving away a pretty organza necklace with a pendant. (US only please)

 
 
Check out my new Christmas story, "Brenda's Christmas Desire" (Book two in the Dreams Come True Series)
 



Blurb:

Christmas approaches and Brenda has to decide if she’s going to let the past hold her prisoner for another year or if she can finally enjoy what Christmas used to mean to her—love. DEA agent, John Smith knows the significance of December fifteenth to Brenda, but when the head of the Nuevo Cartel escapes federal prison he's forced to let her face the day without him, but not quite alone.
Can Daisy, a golden Labrador puppy, a huge sale on decorations at the hardware store, and a gift from her aunt restore her love of Christmas?

Excerpt:

December 2013

The weather forecast for the Western Washington area, specifically North Seattle, predicted a good five-to-six inches of snow. Brenda Houser watched the flakes float like cotton balls from the sky as she dipped a tortilla chip into a bowl of thick and chunky salsa and popped the morsel into her mouth.

Her boss, Corny Myers, tapped her pencil on Brenda's reception desk to the beat of The Little Drummer Boy, which streamed from the Green Hornet Investigations Bose speakers.

 "Hey, Brenda. I have bad eating habits but I've never started the day with chips and salsa. What's up?" Corny asked.

 "You know how I feel about all the holiday hoopla. I'd rather stick my head in the sand and pull it back out in January."

 "Do you really think Mexican food is going to make you feel better?"

 "Probably not, but a couple margaritas might help."


http://www.amazon.com/Brendas-Christmas-Desire-Dreams-Come-ebook/dp/B00GLY8DR6/ref=sr_1_5?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1385320577&sr=1-5&keywords=sharon+kleve



a Rafflecopter giveaway

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the giveaway! I love autumn nights, especially when I'm cuddling with my husband. Rafflecopter name is April B.

    aprilnu2003 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Autumn nights are made for snuggling.

    marypres(AT)gmail(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely snuggling before a crackling fire....during an early blizzard ;) angelarosebooks@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here, we have chilly autumn nights, so we'd have to make our own heat. I tend to snuggle up on the couch with my wonderful dogs an my favorite blanket and read. That's a great evening for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It doesn't get very cold here in Florida, so nothing special. I love watching my favorite tv show and reading.
    magic5905 at embarqmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. My hot Autumn night involves hot cocoa, my snuggie and a good book!

    grapeapril75(AT)gmail(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love snuggling up and reading a good book. Thanks for sharing the hop and your giveaway. Wishing everyone a wonderful and magical holiday season! evamillien at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hot cocoa (maybe spiked) and either my sweetie or a good book - or both!
    ghwasd at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Snuggling is definitely part of a hot autumn night. Thank you for being part of the hop.

    Carolyn
    caroaz [at] ymail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! Your book sounds awesome! Thank you all for the fantastic hop! Its a blast! Im having a great time! Thank you! Happy holidays!
    shadowluvs2read(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete