Friday, March 7, 2014

COME JOIN ME FOR SPRING FLING BLOG HOP!

http://bookstogonow.com/blog-hops/

Congratulation's Amy Bowen for winning the organza necklace!
Welcome to Spring, no wait it's still winter, as much of the country is still getting snow. Oh well let's think Spring this week!


Two winners will be chosen at random and notified no later than March 15th, 2014.


Leave a comment on the main page, click on the button
above, and leave your email address for a chance to win these grand prizes.


1st Grand Prize: (1) Paperwhite Kindle

2nd Grand Prize: (1) $25 Amazon Gift Card



Leave a comment telling me your favorite animal/pet and you'll be entered to win this pretty necklace.



 
 
Check out this funny paranormal romance, Klutzy Love. Book three in The Corny Myers Series.
 

http://www.amazon.com/Klutzy-Love-ebook/dp/B0091HGE6W/


You can purchase it here:

http://www.amazon.com/Klutzy-Love-ebook/dp/B0091HGE6W/



 Blurb:

Corny is a hot chick with a great job that she loves. All that changed in the blink of an eye when her boss had an accident involving an oversized rubber band. She's still a hot chick, but her boss is dead.

Steve Spears is a seasoned narcotics cop who ends up wanting to strangle Corny on a regular basis. After finding out Corny's dream of opening a pet detective business, he decides he doesn’t want a girlfriend who routinely puts herself in danger. That's his job!

 Corny misses Steve, but she's getting on with her life. She decides to get a month's worth of dating out of the way in a single night, by combining her three favorite things—men, food, and alcohol.

Steve's big gun and cop's intuition saves Corny’s life, but not from another trip to the emergency room. He makes Corny promise never to get hurt again—she agrees, but has her fingers crossed behind her back.

26 comments:

  1. Thanks for all your hard work on the Spring Fling Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by. We appreciate your support.

      Delete
  2. Hmm, I don't have any pets right now but back home I loved my budgies and my dog :) Just an FYI though, the bloghop page says comments are closed unless I'm on the wrong page. Also, where do I leave the comment about what we do for Spring? I'm so confused lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep forgetting my email address :( Renee H (bramgirl@hotmail.com)

      Delete
    2. Your reply here is perfect. thank you.

      Delete
  3. I have a beautiful, spoiled rotten Siamese cat that has me wrapped around her little paw. She is my baby, my little furbaby girl and I love cuddling with her at night while I am reading. Lsmoore43(@)yahoo(.)com
    Good luck to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I go to the main page there is no place to leave a comment. The Books to Go now page. I can't leave a comment about Spring there if there is not a place to leave one so what do I do. Help please!!! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. My crotchety 18 year old grey tuxedo Obilix. He was a gift from my husband and he rules the house! Both 100+ lbs german shepherds are scared to death of him.

    Shannon
    sabai30705(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im a cat person. Arthur and Merlin are my mates. unfortunately when it comes to romance, as they are neutered, I think they know naff all! They're good to bounce ideas off of though.
    Amanda
    mrsajward@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I celebrate Spring by beautifying my front porch with all manner of plants, flowers and decorative pots. I finish up with a new cushion for my favorite chair and I'm set for endless days of reading and relaxing.

    And I'm definitely a dog person :)

    ilookfamous(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love both dogs and cats also birds. We don't have any pets right now other then fish.

    quiltlady110 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love cats. Thanks.
    magic5905 at embarqmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Since I can't have an elephant, I'll happily settle for a dog.

    marypres(AT)gmail(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have had cats all my life, Easy to take care of and they love you just enough, but not too much.

    jacobsone AT katewwdb DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love cats, dogs, and guinea pigs.
    Thanks for the chance to win!
    natasha_donohoo_8 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love cats and dogs I have 3 cats and 1 dog and they are like my children! Thanks for the chance and I love your writing! amybowens34@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm a big paranormal fan. My fave fave fave animal is a black panther. Thanks for the chance.

    devynsmom95@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have a dog named Andy that my hubby got me on our 2nd anniversary so he is my favorite pet. Sharma Darby rdarby@roadrunner.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I dont have a favorite. I love all my babies. I have 5 dogs and 2 cats. There all so sweet and have there own personalities. :) Love them! Thanks for sharing! :)
    shadowluvs2read(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shadow. Pets keep me sane. Their soft fun and licks....

      Delete
  18. It sounds very interesting!
    i like the post very much keep it up
    Yah this blog is making a dfference. I love it.
    Buy AC online

    ReplyDelete