Saturday, September 27, 2014

LOVE FOUND ME!



Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Love-Found-Me-List-Book-ebook/dp/B00NOAZL0C/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1411842442&sr=8-3&keywords=sharon+kleve

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

 
5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful! September 18, 2014
Format:Kindle Edition
If you enjoy sweet romance with endearing characters you'll enjoy this book! I found that once I began I couldn't put it down! I loved Chloe's quirky sense of humor and Mitch just melted my heart. It is a cute, light, romantic read and I highly recommend you pick it up; you won't regret it. This is the second book in The Love List series but can be read as a standalone. However, if you haven't read the first one I would recommend that you do; it is a fun series and I can't wait to read the next book!
 
5.0 out of 5 stars Love didn't just find you, it found me too! September 18, 2014
Format:Kindle Edition
The Love List is a group of single business woman looking for that someone special. They all wrote down the name of a male friend and put in a hat and each of the four women drew out a name. Chloe got the name of Roy and he and her went on a date, but they just became wonderful friends. In comes Mitch to Roy's Pet Rescue shop with a problem, the cat he thought was a male was female and now there are kittens. Mitch meets Chloe at Roy's shop and later Roy tell Mitch where she works, so he finds her and asks her out. This is their story and how there is that someone special out there for everyone. A sweet and delightful story of two people and their friends with a HEA ending. Although this is a series, the book can read as a standalone but they are such cute sweet stories, you will want to read them all.
 
Format:Kindle Edition
Wow! This is Book #2 in the "Love List" series with 4 authors and it was fantastic! Yes, I was given this book in exchange for an honest review, but I had never read this author before, and now I can't wait to read her other works! A wonderful, feel-good contemporary romance that you must add to your wish list or grab it right away! Even though each story could stand alone, I recommend reading them in order :) So get book #1 "Love Uncorked" by Jennifer Conner, too! Can't wait for the next 2 books in this series to be released :)

No comments:

Post a Comment