Friday, February 6, 2015

Share The Love Blog Hop -- Feb 6-16th



This hop is about sharing the Love by surprise bombing bloggers and authors I adore! And there are so many!


Hop by all of the blogs for chances to win great prizes at each stop and find out which authors and bloggers we think are so darn special!



Jennifer Conner: She's my friend, incredible author, and helps me to a better writer.

Angela Ford: Besides being a wonderful author she likes my books. Do I need to say more?

Joanne Jaytanie: She loves animals as much as I do. That says a lot.

Jackie Marilla: Another wonderful author and she lives in Hawaii. Cool ha?

I'm giving away a beautiful Organza Necklace. Click on the giveaway tool and you could win it.






6 comments:

  1. I am so happy and lucky to call all these ladies my friends.
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Sharon!! Love your books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love Sharon's books...yes I am one of her biggest fans <3 Love ya Sharon xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending some love your way from Angel Ford's Share the Love :) And myself. Thank you for all of your books that I'm going to need to download and read now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your favorite authors, I am discovering lots of great books and new authors on this hop.

    ReplyDelete